Lo-Chlor - 20kg Multi Stain Remover
Couldn't load pickup availability
TRIPLE ACTION ALL PURPOSE Stain Remover
Will Remove All METALLIC & ORGANIC STAINS From Swimming Pool And Spa Surfaces Benefits
- Removes iron, copper, manganese and rust stains
- Also removes organic stains such as algae stains, leaf stains and mould in vinyl liners
- Use as an all over treatment for stain removal or as a spot treatment
- 1KG treats up to 50,000 Litres pool water
- Avoid applying Multi-Stain Remover directly to a vinyl liner or painted surface as damage may result to the pool surface
- For vinyl liner spot treatment, place Multi-Stain Remover in sock or panty hose, attach to telescopic pole and suspend over stained area
- For stains throughout a vinyl liner pool, dissolve Multi-Stain Remover in a bucket of water and pour around the perimeter of the pool
- After treatment a reduction in pH and/or total alkalinity may occur. If adding a pH adjuster (sodium bicarbonate) then do so very, very slowly.
- Raising the pH and/or total alkalinity too quickly can cause a cloudy pool as well as re-depositing the stain back on the pool surface
- Be aware that high levels of chlorine will reduce the effectiveness of Multi-Stain Remover. Ideally, reduce the chlorine level to zero before using this product
What happens when a pool interior stains?
All swimming pools interiors are made from chemical compounds of one type or another. Staining problems can start even before we commence filling the pool with water. Water is corrosive so it must be balanced by careful addition of certain chemicals. Added to this we must sanitize the water continually and recheck the balance to ensure the pool interior is not being attacked by the water itself and also to ensure that bathers are swimming in correctly treated water.
Staining occurs when insoluble chemical precipitates form in the pool.
These may deposit on the pool interior and often they are hard to remove.
For our purposes stains fall into two categories: Vegetable stains caused by falling leaves and other plant matter and metal stains caused by dissolved metals in the pool water.